All MCC workers are expected to exhibit a commitment to: a personal Christian faith and discipleship; active participation in a Christian church or Christian community; and nonviolent peacemaking. MCC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity. MCC values diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply.Candidates must present:
- minimum five years of experience in full-cycle accounting;
- fluent in D/GP or similar accounting systems;
- excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- experience in preparing month-end and year-end statements;
- familiarity with Charity Tax law according to CRA, including regulations for receipted donations, gifts in kind, calculation of administration costs;
- experience in working independently, and as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- successful police record check clearance.
- current accounting designation;
- experience with Management Reporter for Dynamics GP;
- experience with a donor data base/ CRM system;
- experience in not-for-profit accounting.