All MCC workers are expected to exhibit a commitment to: a personal Christian faith and discipleship; active participation in a Christian church or Christian community; and nonviolent peacemaking. MCC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity. MCC values diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply.
- Cashier & Retail Experience an asset
- Post-secondary student preferred: Business, General Arts, Social Services, International Studies or Human Resources
- Good interpersonal skills, willing and able to work with and relate respectfully, sensitively to a culturally, economically and multi-generationally diverse customer/volunteer demographic.
- Self-motivated and team player.
- Ability to articulate MCC’s beliefs, mission and purpose to customers and donors.
- Willing to contribute to the development of a positive culture based on Christian beliefs and values.
- Good physical health and ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Interest in environmental stewardship & recycling.
- Satisfactory police record check.