All MCC workers are expected to exhibit a commitment to: a personal Christian faith and discipleship; active participation in a Christian church or Christian community; and nonviolent peacemaking. MCC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity. MCC values diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply.
Legal eligibility to be employed in the U.S. is required. Invitations to serve with MCC are contingent on the successful outcome of criminal background check(s).
- BA or BS required, or equivalent experience, MA is desirable
- Strong oral and written English communication skills including ability to articulate theological foundation for MCC work; additional Spanish fluency preferred
- Active fundraising experience strongly preferred. Excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding community(ies)
- Flexible management and supervisory skills
- Demonstrated commitment to dismantling oppression; ability to relate and build relationships with diverse constituency, staff and partners in the region
- Demonstrated and successful administrative leadership in a church-related mission/development organization
- Understanding of MCC, its mission, history, philosophy, structures and policies
- Previous experience with MCC or similar organization helpful although not a requirement
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)