All MCC workers are expected to exhibit a commitment to: a personal Christian faith and discipleship; active participation in a Christian church or Christian community; and nonviolent peacemaking. MCC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity. MCC values diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply.Qualifications:
- Management and administrative skills and experience.
- Ability to lead a team of program coordinators.
- Knowledge and understanding of Manitoba social issues, including poverty and racism
- Demonstrated ability to create a vision and make it happen.
- Familiarity with Manitoba constituency.
- Familiarity with MCC.
- Excellent people skills.
- Able to exhibit cultural sensitivity.