All MCC workers are expected to exhibit a commitment to: a personal Christian faith and discipleship; active participation in a Christian church or Christian community; and nonviolent peacemaking. MCC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity. MCC values diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply.
- People skills – confidence in interacting with the public, required.
- Physical stamina and ability to lift heavy items – up to 50 lbs.
- Solid organizational expertise.
- Knowledge of second hand market an asset.
- Friendly, outgoing, appreciative of volunteers.
- Ability to manage conflict creatively and redemptively.
- Driver’s license required.
- Police check required upon hire.