All MCC workers are expected to exhibit a commitment to: a personal Christian faith and discipleship; active participation in a Christian church or Christian community; and nonviolent peacemaking. MCC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity. MCC values diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply.
Invitations to work with MCC are contingent on the successful outcome of background check(s)
Legal eligibility to be employed in the U.S. is required.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience in administration and management
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar administrative work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Interculturally competent
- Technologically proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with various software systems
- Experience in planning, monitoring and evaluating budgets
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of resource allocation and staff coordination