All MCC workers are expected to exhibit a commitment to: a personal Christian faith and discipleship; active membership or participation in a Christian church; and nonviolent peacemaking. MCC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity. MCC values diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply.Education:
- Enrolled in, or recently completed, a university program in a related field (e.g., political science, international development, history, etc.).
- Research – comfortable engaging new issues and fields of study
- Communication – able to convey complex information in writing and orally for a wide range of audiences; conversant with new media technologies
- Relational – a team player who can engage people from diverse backgrounds and viewpoints with sensitivity and tact
- Creative – self-motivated and willing to take initiative in implementing ideas
- Canadian government policy and process
- Social justice issues related to the priorities of MCC
- Fluency in French is an asset.
- Successful police record check.